Your future starts here!
Renew Lending New Hire Checklist
ReNew Lending is an industry leading mortgage company built around a culture of providing excellent service and communication. We truly believe we have the best team in the business! The only thing we are missing is you!
New Hire Process
The diagram below shows our quick and easy 6-step hiring process. We have made the process of transferring from your old company to your new work-home as streamlined and efficient as possible.
HR document walkthrough, employee
benefits, business card completion, NMLS transition (if applicable), vendor set up’s, and scheduling of Ops team call.
WELCOME CALL W/ OPS TEAM
Logins should be all setup and verified with user on call. Call will cover new hire process and introduce everyone.
New employee will watch training videos related to their duties and job title. Watching the Lending QB videos is mandatory.
PRICING & LOCK DESK TRAINING
We will discuss the lock policy and flow process of the loan with regards to locking the loan once approved. We will also discuss the Investor product offerings and the Investor Product Highlights as well as the Broker companies we work with.
LENDING QB TRAINING
We will teach you how to utilize Lenders Office, run Credit, attach the credit to DU, and how to run the DU findings. Also, how to complete the necessary screens in Lending QB in preparation for turning the loan over to the Loan Processor.
After all previous steps are completed, new hires will conduct a call with our IT Director Jay Parker. Jay will make sure your email signature is setup and accurate. Marketing strategies and options will also be covered, such as personalized webpages and social media advertisements.
Required documents for I-9 verification
The following lists are documents required for employment. New employees can use a document from List A, or you can use one document from List B and another document from List C.
List A: Documents that can verify both the identity and eligibility for legal work
* U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
* Alien Registration Receipt Card or Permanent Resident Card with photograph, also known as a Green Card
* Foreign passport containing a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation
* Employment Authorization Document (EAD) containing a photograph
List B: Documents that only verify the identity for legal work
* Driver’s license
* Photo ID card issued by an outlying possession or state of the U.S.
* Photo ID card issued by state, federal or local government agencies
* School ID card with a photograph
* U.S. military card or draft record
* U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
* Military dependent’s ID card
List C: Documents that only verify the eligibility for legal work
* U.S. social security card issued by the Social Security Administration
* Consular Report of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State
* Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the U.S. Department of State
* Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State
* Original or certified birth certificate that bears an official seal
* U.S. Citizen ID Card
Renew Lending Training
Training is a key element to our success. We will teach you to navigate our portal and go over all the features and tools available to you. We will take you through our Loan process from start to finish so you understand our process clearly and introduce you to your support team. Our goal is to ensure you have everything you need to grow your business. After your training you will be all set to start submitting loans!Portal Login
ReNew offers career growth opportunities to all its employees. Develop your skills, increase your knowledge, and become an expert in your field. Grow your career now with ReNew Lending.Schedule Meeting
Get in Touch
Feel free to call or email us to set up an appointment. We operate in multiple states!