Loan Officer Job Experience
- A licensed loan officer with a minimum of two years call center experience.
- Should have excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Automated Underwriting Systems like Desktop Originator and the ability to pre-qualify borrowers on income, credit, and assets.
- Need to have excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple borrowers and have exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with Outlook or Google Gmail helpful
- Experience with LendingQB Loan Origination Software is a plus
- Experience with a range of loan programs is a plus.
- History of working with Realtors and Real Estate Agents is a plus
- Social Media experience is a plus
Excellent warm lead transfers and support with High BPS.
We will provide you with quality leads and teach you our proven lead generation system.
Lots of high-quality support and in-house underwriting!
If you meet these requirements, then take a step with Renew to increase your production and income.
Full support includes:
- Top-level marketing support tailored to your needs.
- Company-provided leads and marketing support.
- In-house problem solvers, common sense underwriters, and ops team.
- Full processing support and complete loan set-up support.
- Online pricing engine with the entire product line and multiple investors for competitive pricing.
- Excellent compensation.
- Apply online options and a web-based mortgage system to take applications and run AUS from anywhere!
- You make your schedule!
- Work anywhere in AZ!